Use all the features and reach many more users on Snapchat. Follow this article step by step on how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Welcome to the world of Snapchat! Snap chatters who like using the Snapchat app daily and uploading pictures in huge numbers can now create their accounts public with a few clicks here and there.
Read Also : Trinidad Valentin
You will find enough helpful perks in a Snapchat public profile. Do you want to get a public profile on Snapchat?
What Is A Snapchat Public Profile?
A Snapchat public profile means getting discovered by fans and reaching out to other snap chatters by parading your creativity and talent. To make you known, public profiles have access to an innovative set of features that makes you showcase highlights and lenses.
It showcases you to separate subscribers from your friends. These profiles already existed on Snapchat but were restricted to content creators and celebrities. Readers must learn how to make a public profile on Snapchat by starting with what is Snapchat’s Public Profile.
Eligibility For A Snapchat Public Profile
Previously it was smooth to create a primary line public profile on Snapchat for people who used it regularly with an account that was a few months old. But now the rules have changed. You can only create a public profile if you have 5000 subscribers.
Once you have the number, you can apply for Snapchat’s public profile program by taking the help of the Google Forms accessible on their site. The second subheading focuses on the eligibility of the users to create a Public Profile on Snapchat of how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
How To Make A Public Profile On Snapchat On Updated Version Of Snapchat
After introducing a public profile on Snapchat, it got released into many different regions. Therefore, it took some time for the snap chatters to bring the ultimate results.
The primary route to create a line 1 Snapchat public profile is by going through public first, with the shape you already have. Here are the steps of completing the process.
Step 1: Public Interaction
- Open Snapchat, and click on your profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- There will be new screen profile details, where you have to click the Gear icon located at the top right corner
- Go through the options and click on the ‘who can’ tab, and start changing all the settings like:
- In ‘contact me,’ choose ‘everyone’
- In ‘send me notifications’, choose every one
- In ‘view my story’ choose ‘everyone’
- In ‘see my location’, choose ‘my friends’
- In ‘use my cameos selfie’ choose ‘everyone’
- In ‘see me in quick add’ choose ‘turned on
- After completing all the changes, close Snapchat and open it again.
- Now, your profile is officially public. Your friends and fans will see you and will be able to reach you.Read Also : WPC2027
Step 2: Set Up A Public Profile
- Open Snapchat and hit your profile icon.
- With the present version, you will see an option ‘ad to snap map’, which is under ‘stories’, or you can look for ‘spotlight and snap map’.
- You will spot a three-dot icon; click that. Then tap on the ‘create public profile’
- Snapchat will now introduce you to all the recent features.
- Tap on continue, and go to the bottom of the screen. Continue the next step.
- Next, you click on ‘get started’, which will be at the bottom of the screen.
- It will show you a disclaimer about creating a public profile for the last time. Hit ‘create’ and continue with the next step.
- A ‘settings’ page will appear with a new tab, ‘public profile’. After clicking it, you will see ‘my public profile’ tap on it.
- Click the ‘edit profile’ to edit all your details.
- At last! You have officially created a public profile on Snapchat. And this is the end of the How To Make A public Profile On Snapchat guidelines. But what you will get from the account.
Step 3: Features Of Public Profile
I know you all are way too excited for this step, as it has new features you can access with a public profile. The following are the features with an opt-in public profile:
- You should add a photo, biography (bio), description, location, highlights, and lense to your public profiles.
- Snap chatters can easily reach and subscribe to your public profile.
- It will show the number of subscribers you have
- You will get exposure to content linked to Snap Map and Public stories.
- Everybody will recognize you, as your name will be shown on Snaps posted publicly.
Step 4: Edit Public Profile
To change your details on a public profile like bio, photo, etc., As well as the other snap chatters see it, you should definitely go for the ‘edit’ option.
For editing the Public Profile, you need to follow these steps correctly.
- Click your ‘story’ icon and go to ‘my profile’
- Choose the ‘profile management’ option and hit the public profile card.
- There you go, tap on the ‘edit’ option, and start making changes.
How To Delete Your Public Profile From Snapchat?
Now you know How To Make A public Profile On Snapchat. But do you want to delete your public profile from Snapchat? This is not an uncommon issue. Many users do not want to carry on with their specific social media platforms. And you may be thinking, once you are opening the profile. That is the end, and you can never delete your public profile.
You only have to follow two easy steps to delete your public profile from Snapchat.
Step1:Open the Snapchat profile from your Snapchat applications.
Step2:Then tap on the right corner of your profile page.
Step3: Access the gear icon from your profile page.
Step4: In the next step, move your cursor to the end of your profile.
Step5: You will find an option to delete the public profile. Click on that option and follow the process by confirming your action.
These are the simple few steps that you need to follow to delete the profile on Snapchat.
Q1: How To Create My Snapchat Profile?
Follow the steps properly:
- Open your profile
- Tap beside ‘Spotlight and Snap Map’
- Click on ‘create public profile’
- Now, follow all the instructions on the screen to create your public profile.
Q2: Can Everyone Create A Public Profile?
Not everyone, users aged 18 or above, can opt for a Snapchat public profile. Later, they can interact with wider audiences and share more information about themselves (publicly).
You are not restricted to friends who are already following you.
Q3: How Many Followers Do You Need To Get A Subscription On Snapchat?
You need at least 100 subscribers. The age of your profile must be one week old, and you have one friend who is also friends with you (bi-directional).
There you go with how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Snapchat is ubiquitous among youth, especially for its doggy face filter. But now Snapchat has come up with many other opportunities, using which people will get known, people can boost their business, etc.
Making a Public Profile on Snapchat is a big deal for people who are interested in flaunting their talents and creativity to the world. This article focuses on how one can create a public profile and the features one can use.