As a natural wood flooring, Eucalyptus flooring is a great way to bring an authentic, rustic look to your home. It has been used for centuries in Australia and other regions of the world for its ability to withstand extreme climatic conditions and provide an ideal surface for homes with high traffic.
Eucalyptus flooring has become popular in North America due to its affordability and durability. The hardwood comes from eucalyptus trees which are native to Australia, but have been cultivated worldwide for decades. The trees grow quickly and are therefore harvested before they can be damaged by wildlife or fire.
Eucalyptus flooring is more than twice as dense as traditional hardwoods, making it more durable than most other options on the market today. Eucalyptus flooring also has high resistance to wear and tear so it will last longer than softer woods like oak or pine that can easily get damaged if stepped on or dragged across a hard surface.
Priced Affordably and Rapidly Renewable
Eucalyptus flooring can be used in both residential and commercial environments, making it an excellent choice for both residential and commercial spaces. The cost of eucalyptus flooring varies greatly depending on the type of eucalyptus you choose and where you buy it from. You can expect to pay anywhere from $2 per square foot up to $16 per square foot depending on your options and location.
Eucalyptus flooring can be installed by anyone with basic carpentry skills, so it’s a great option if you’re planning on hiring a contractor to install your new floors.
Eucalyptus floors is an environmentally friendly material that is more than twice as dense as traditional hardwoods. This type of flooring is also naturally antimicrobial, so it can help prevent bacteria and germs from growing. It’s also fairly easy to clean and maintain, whether you need to sweep or vacuum it.
Here are some tips for decorating & creating the perfect space with Eucalyptus Flooring:
- Use Eucalyptus flooring in rooms with high traffic. This will help protect the wood from being damaged by spills and other accidents.
- Use Eucalyptus flooring in areas where there will be a lot of foot traffic. It’s also a good choice if you have dogs or kids who like to play on the floor.
- Decorate your room with Eucalyptus flooring before purchasing it so that you can see how it will look with your decor. You may want to add a decorative border around your furniture or throw pillows just to get an idea of what it would look like with those items added in.
- Consider adding some area rugs to your room for additional color and texture options when choosing new furniture, such as chairs and couches, as well as accent pieces like vases or picture frames.
- Spruce up your space with a luxurious accent rug or area rug to add warmth, texture and color to your home.
- Create a natural look by using a modern farmhouse stained wood table or dining table with traditional chairs for an inviting gathering area.
- Choose a complementary sofa or chair for your living room so guests can comfortably sit down when they visit.
- Give your bedroom an extra dose of luxury by adding a plush pillowtop mattress on top of your existing box spring or frame bed frame (this will give you enough space for storage underneath).
- Eucalyptus floors is a flooring option that’s ideal for those who want to add a unique accent to their home or office space. It’s also great for those who want a sustainable flooring option that’s easy to maintain and won’t require any special care or upkeep.
Eucalyptus is naturally tough, and its natural oils are known to repel common household pests. It absorbs dust, dirt, and odors better than other flooring that’s been oiled, and with natural oils in the wood, it need not be cleaned regularly. Our eucalyptus flooring gives homes a natural, genuine feel. This light color looks beautiful with clean, modern décor. With its low-maintenance and durable qualities, you can enjoy this flooring for years to come.