What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence it becomes possible to perform tasks efficiently. And thereby remove mistakes or errors present.In simple terms it can be defined as a broad branch of the computer science aspect. Its major goal is to work towards building smart machines that can perform tasks as efficiently as humans if not better.
Role of Artificial Intelligence in Education
By the system of online education there has also been a rapid increase in the development of online course selling, each developed with the specific aim of supporting students in their education process. Through the implementation of artificial intelligence in the educational sector it now being possible to have access to both the teachers and lessons anytime and anywhere throughout the world. Now artificial intelligence is being used as an important educational tool that can provide better guidance to the students and help them achieve their goals. This is being easily conducted in the form of providing personalized feedback to the students when they are conducting their homework or when part of some quizzes.
Examples of using Artificial Intelligence in Education
In the current educational sector There are several examples present where institutions have been using artificial Intelligence in selling courses and thereby making the educational process more effective.
- Online education reaches the issue of students using fair means to complete the examination. However, through the use of artificial intelligence algorithms it is possible to easily detect students who have undertaken unfair means to pass the examinations.
- Another major example is the transcription of faculty lecturers.
- One of the first advantages that it provides is that of personalization. it becomes possible to find effective solutions
- It also helps in the development of chatbots for conducting enrollment and retention across University. Through the presence of this feature it. Becomes possible for students to have all their doubts cleared. And questions answered thereby reducing the burden for their administrative offices.
- It also helps in analyzing the success ratio of the students bi Singh itself on several parameters. The already register in thi system. In this way it becomes easier through the use of artificial intelligence to assess. The progress made by the students in the classroom.
- It also helped them enhance the online discussion boards by developing online forums. Where students will be provided with opportunities to present therapy names and through artificial intelligence it becomes possible to maintain the security aspects.
Advantages of using artificial intelligence in education
There are several advantages present when it comes to the use of artificial intelligence in the education process.
- One of the first advantages that it provides is that of personalization. it becomes possible to find effective solutions. And help students and teachers to adapt to the level of education and learning speed by personalizing it accordingly.
- It also helps in conducting effective tutoring. Through the implementation of the system. And teachers can effectively conduct the classes.
- Another major aspect is that. It helps in providing quick responses to questions asked by students when using the chatbots option.