All Indian citizens are issued an Aadhaar Card, which contains a twelve-digit Unique Identification Number (UID) or Aadhaar number, by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The Indian government has now made it valid for opening a new bank account, obtaining a new mobile number, applying for a passport, EPF account, and other purposes. Furthermore, in order to receive government benefits such as a new LPG gas connection, you must seed an Aadhaar Card. If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible for an Aadhaar Card in Indore
- An Indian citizen who lives in India
- If you are a non-resident Indian (NRI) in India,
- If you are a foreign national living in India,
How can we locate an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Indore Online?
Here’s how users can find an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Indore.
- To begin, users must navigate to the official UIDAI portal via this link.
- Users can use their PIN code, state of residence, or manual search to find the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- To begin, users should type ‘Madhya Pradesh’ into the State field and ‘Indore’ into the District tab.
- Following that, they can fill in the appropriate sub-district/town/city/village option based on their residential address.
- Users should also select the ‘Show only Permanent Centres’ option because some of the temporary camps may have closed.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and press the Locate button.
- You will now see a list of all Aadhaar Enrolment Centres in your area.
How to Get an Aadhaar Card
Here’s what you need to do once you’ve found an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Indore to register for the Aadhaar.
- Request an Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form at the Centre. Users can also use this link to download the Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction Form and bring it to the Centre pre-filled.
- After filling it out, submit it along with the necessary supporting documents, such as an ID proof and proof of address.
- Fill out the form carefully and avoid errors to avoid delays in processing and verification.
- The executive will then collect your biometric data via fingerprint and iris scans.
- After that, the executive will take a photograph for the Aadhaar card.
- After gathering all of the information, the executive will issue an acknowledgement slip with a 14-digit Enrolment ID.
- Keep this ID because it allows you to track the status of your Aadhaar card application via the UIDAI website. In most cases, you’ll get your Aadhaar card within 90 days.
|Registrar Name||Address of Aadhaar Enrolment Centre|
|Bank of India||BANK OF INDIA KANADIA ROAD NEAR SHARMA SWEETS , Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452016|
|YES Bank Limited||YES Bank, R.M. Tower, 269, Gourakund Chouraha, Madhya Pradesh – 452002|
|Bank of India||Bank of India, NARMADA JHABUA, Indore, Depalpur, Gautampura, Madhya Pradesh – 453220|
|Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.||AADHAR SEVA KENDRA, GOVERNMENT GRAM PANCHAYAT Indore, Dudhia, Madhya Pradesh – 452016|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank Limited||Fincare Small Finance Bank ltd Rajendranagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452009|
|Corporation Bank||Corporation Bank, Vijay Nagar Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452010|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank Limited||Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd., Vijay Nagar, Indore-,Madhya Pradesh – 452010|
Grievance Redressal Process
Following the submission of your grievance, the following steps are taken to resolve your issue:
- Following approval from the Deputy Director*, the issue is investigat and forward to the appropriate Regional Office or Concerned Section at the headquarters.
- The grievance will be address online by the relevant Regional Office or Concern Section.
If interim responses are required, the Regional Office or Concern Section will provide them online.
A grievance can be mailed or mailed to the UIDAI Regional Offices or Headquarters. The grievances are investigat and then forwarded to the appropriate Regional Office or Concerned Section. However, before the grievance is sent to the Regional Office or Concerned Section, it must be approved by the Deputy Director. The Concerned Section or Regional Office then resolves the grievance online. Interim responses (if required) may also be provided.